Add a show to an existing subscription
If you’ve already created a show or channel subscription, you can add more shows at any time.
Add shows to a channel subscription
A channel subscription offers a premium experience that generally applies to multiple shows. A show can only be associated with one channel and subscription at a time.
- In Apple Podcasts Connect, select your channel.
- On your channel page, under Shows, click the plus sign.
- Select the shows you’d like to add.
- Click Add.
Add shows to a show subscription
A show subscription offers a premium experience for a single show. If you’d like to broaden your subscription to offer a premium experience across multiple shows, you can expand to a channel subscription by following the steps below.
When you add shows to an existing subscription, your current subscribers are maintained.
- In Apple Podcasts Connect, select your show.
- On the Subscription tab, scroll to More Actions.
- Choose “Add Shows to a subscription.”
- Click Next to expand to a channel.
- Give your channel a name and description.
- Click Create Channel.
- Upload a logo image and select a background color. Learn more about artwork requirements.
- Upload an icon.
- Click “Add shows and publish.”
After you publish your channel, you can adjust the subscription pricing, if needed. Learn how to manage subscription pricing.
Subscriptions cannot be combined. To add a show subscription to a channel subscription, or vice versa, remove one and move your content to the viable subscription. Keep in mind, subscribers are impacted when you remove a subscription.