Download subscription reports
If you’re a member of the Apple Podcasters Program and have channels with paid subscriptions, you’ll have access to sales reporting in the Reports tab of Analytics on Apple Podcasts Connect. Only users with the Legal, Admin, or Finance role can access these reports. If you’re an Admin, you can create a new user in the Account section on Apple Podcasts Connect.
About subscription reports
The following reports are available for download from Apple Podcasts Connect:
- Subscription Snapshot Report. A point-in-time snapshot, providing the total number of active subscriptions for each day, storefront, and type of subscription.
Subscription Events Report. Aggregated subscription events for renewals, upgrades, conversions, and retention.
Subscription Sales Summary Report. Aggregated daily file for the sale of subscriptions, including details about price, currency, refunds, and units sold.
How to download subscription reports
- In Apple Podcasts Connect, click Analytics.
- Choose the Reports tab.
- Scroll to the report that you want to download.
- Choose a date or report period.
- Click Download.
- Unzip the compressed gzip (.gz) file by opening it or using a utility. On macOS, double-click the compressed gzip (.gz) file to unzip it.
- Open the extracted tab-delimited text (.txt) file in a spreadsheet application.
- On macOS, Control-click the tab-delimited text (.txt) file to open a shortcut menu and select “Open With.” Right-click to open a shortcut menu on Windows.